Saturday 29 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves [5]

STSmall_thumb[2]
 
 
Hey all!
Although i've been going easy on my book buying until I catch up with what I have at home, I did end up buying a couple books I've been dying to read and a new release I've been waiting on!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews , where you show off your new books of the week!

This week I have...
I've been hearing such great things about This Dark Endeavour that I just had to buy it when I came across it! At work everyones been stopping by to pick up the second installment, so I decided it was best if I checked out the hype :p
 
I've been meaning to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower for some time, and then when the chance to go watch the early screening came up (with a couple of fellow Edmonton Book Bloggers, courtesy of Simon and Schuster & Kristilyn of Reading In Winter ), I picked it up right away! I just recently finished it, so look out for a review sometime this evening!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Diviners....I was SO excited when I found out that Libba Bray released a new novel. I'm a HUGE fan of her novels and writting-- I just HAD to buy it the first day it came out! I just started it last night, and I can tell you that Libba Bray never disappoints-- even in her initial opening lines! I'm super excited to get the time to tear through this novel. I'm expecting great things!
 
I found the hardcover version of Delirium on sale at work and decided to buy it. I've been having discussions with a couple other book bloggers about this novel, and they've all seemed to love it. I'm excited to read it to see what the hype is all about!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That is all I've got! Not too shabby, eh?
What's on your shelf this week? Comment & Let me know! :)
 


8 comments:

  1. I have that copy of Perks of Being a Wallflower and I absolutely love it!! The story is amazing :) I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Perks of Being a Wallflower sooooooo bad! Great haul (:

    New follower (:

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium is amazzinggggg :) I'm currently reading The Diviners as well, I've heard amazing things about it!

    Great Haul for you!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. I still haven't started my copy of Delirium. And I feel guilty going to Perks of Being a Wallflower without having read it. But my stupid book buying ban... 53 books to go! (although I know I have 3 more in the mail).

    I'm looking forward to meeting you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but they all look great! Happy reading!

    My STS

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delirium is still in my tbr pile >.< New Follower. Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! The Diviners has been pretty popular lately, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that you didn't enjoy Perks of Being a Wallflower, but... DELIRIUM IS AWESOME. Hopefully you'll love it as much as I did!!

    ReplyDelete