Saturday 13 October 2012

Stacking the Shelves [7]

STSmall_thumb[2]

Hi all! I got a couple books this week....
I'm trying to cut down on buying new books and actually finishing the ones I have at home, so this is the result of said attempted cutting down.

This Week I Have....

And just in time for Halloween month! I've heard GREAT things about both books, and I can't wait to read them! Hopefully they're as frighting as they look & as the reviews say. I'm definitely looking forward to the scare. 











I Just kind of saw Poison Princess sitting on the shelf at work and it looked interesting enough for me to buy. So far, I've seen great reviews and people have been saying that they're surprised at how great this book turned out, so hopefully I have the same reaction!

I'm excited to read A Monster Calls. I'm a huge fan of Patrick Ness' Chaos Walking trilogy, and some of my favorite bloggers have really praised this book, so I'm hoping I love it as much as they do. Plus I've heard it makes you cry. I haven't cried since My Sisters Keeper so... *Crosses Fingers* MAKE ME CRY!

Well, That's all I've got!
What's on YOUR shelf this week?
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Poison Princess was awesome. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look interesting. I haven't heard of the first three, I'll have to check them out.
    Happy reading. =)

    My STS

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the first two about zombies? I need more zombie recommendations for this month. I'm a new follower. And fingers crossed that A Monster Calls makes you cry. Shed tears! :D
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forest of Teeth and Hands and Rot and Ruin look great. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm on the waiting list at the library for The Poison Princess. The other books I haven't really heard of. Happy reading :)

    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week. Poison Princess looks fabulous as does The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete